The San Francisco Peninsula
A playground for the senses
The peninsula real estate market is one of the most competitive markets in the country. While the geography is relatively compact, there’s a wide array of areas to explore based on architecture, type of property, location, and style. In this section, we have gathered all of the most relevant information and produced detailed videos so you can be completely informed about all of the neighborhoods on the peninsula.
750k - 10m+
- The North Peninsula communities we serve are comprised of nine towns, ranging in size from 11,000 to nearly 100,000 people.
- Single Family Homes
- Single family home prices range in the $800K range up to $4m+.
- Condos and Townhomes
- Condos and townhome prices range from $400K up to $1.4m+.
- Business Community
- The Peninsula is home to dozens of world class companies, ranging from small, innovative startups to brands such as Visa, Oracle and Genentech.
- Many residents of the Peninsula work in high tech, healthcare (Stanford, UCSF, Kaiser, CPMC, etc), finance, and biotech.
- Perfect Weather
- Our weather is temperate year round, and many would describe it as "Mediterranean". It's just perfect!
- Top Schools
- Schools on the Peninsula are among the very best in California, and highly sought after.
Exceptional. He was thorough, detailed and got it DONE!
Heather and Ekine Akuiyibo
Raziel and his team helped us sell our home and it was a fantastic experience. We selected Raziel because we were impressed with his rave reviews from past Burlingame customers. Raziel and his team were excellent communicators. We were thoroughly informed during the entire process -- from preparing for the sale, feedback from showings, and what to expect during the closing period. We are grateful that our home-selling experience was extremely positive!
Heather and Steve Roberts
Raziel didn’t focus on selling his services. Instead, he spent time understanding what we were looking for and took a genuine interest in helping us find the right home.
Sruthi and Rakesh
Raziel gave us great insights into homes that we looked at together.
Madhu Murali and Deepti Anand
I didn’t realize a realtor would actually help you prepare your house for sale to the extent that Raziel and his team did. It was incredible to get the kind of support and advice that the team gave us.
Eileen and Dan Conway
The biggest factor for us to work with Raziel is knowing that he would provide as much info and support as possible, to not only guide us in a direction such that the choices we make are well-informed, but also bringing the right team together to execute on them.
Julie Tang and Hua Cao
We particularly liked Raziel’s data driven approach and his approachable style. He made the process as easy as possible.
Ellena and Abul 'Bas' Basar
Raziel is the best in the business, mostly because he and his team were very hands on throughout the process, and proactively managed the process every step of the way.
Aneesha Aggarwal & Arpan Punyani
First time home buyer?
Don't worry, we've got you covered!