The San Francisco Peninsula
A playground for the senses
The peninsula real estate market is one of the most competitive markets in the country. While the geography is relatively compact, there’s a wide array of areas to explore based on architecture, type of property, location, and style. In this section, we have gathered all of the most relevant information and produced detailed videos so you can be completely informed about all of the neighborhoods on the peninsula.
750k - 10m+
- The North Peninsula communities we serve are comprised of nine towns, ranging in size from 11,000 to nearly 100,000 people.
- Single Family Homes
- Single family home prices range in the $800K range up to $4m+.
- Condos and Townhomes
- Condos and townhome prices range from $400K up to $1.4m+.
- Business Community
- The Peninsula is home to dozens of world class companies, ranging from small, innovative startups to brands such as Visa, Oracle and Genentech.
- Many residents of the Peninsula work in high tech, healthcare (Stanford, UCSF, Kaiser, CPMC, etc), finance, and biotech.
- Perfect Weather
- Our weather is temperate year round, and many would describe it as "Mediterranean". It's just perfect!
- Top Schools
- Schools on the Peninsula are among the very best in California, and highly sought after.