Burlingame High Grad Opens Nest Dental in Burlingame
An old friend of mine from Burlingame High School, Hanneke Finones, recently opened a dental practice in Burlingame. Hanneke went to dental school at UCSF (and undergrad at Berkeley - go Bears!) and I always knew that whatever she did, she would strive for excellent. So, if you're looking for a new dentist in Burlingame, I'd suggest checking her out! Below is a guest post from Hanneke.
Check Out Nest Dental in Burlingame
Moving in to a new place can be overwhelming – unpacking all the boxes, testing different routes for your work commute, and more. It takes time to feel settled, and too often, finding a new doctor takes a back seat. Here is a reminder to keep your health a top priority! Nest Dental in Burlingame helps make the transition easy. Dr. Jennifer Chew and Dr. Hanneke Finones have opened an inviting new space to provide top quality dental care. Together with their friendly team, they will assist you in transferring records from your previous dentist.
Outfitted with the newest and safest equipment, Nest Dental always has your health and comfort in mind. Here are some highlights of the services and technology they offer:
- Intraoral digital camera: Have you ever seen a cavity in your mouth? Pictures of your teeth and gums are displayed on the screen so you can see exactly what is needed and are fully informed about different options for your treatment plan.
- Low-radiation digital panoramic x-ray: Taking a full set of x-rays with 18 uncomfortable films in your mouth can be a pain. Instead, Nest Dental uses a panoramic machine, where you just bite on a stick and the machine rotates around your head. It is 85% less exposure than traditional methods. Bonus? It only takes 3 minutes!
- Nest Dental sees patients from 6 months to 90+. There is also a play area in the spacious, light-filled reception.
- Night guards, whitening trays, and retainers can be made in-house to save you time. Already have them? Nest Dental will ultrasonically clean them at each check-up visit as a courtesy to their patients.
- Sterilization: A hospital-grade autoclave is used to assure that all instruments are sterilized according to guidelines and are regularly tested for quality control.
- A wide variety of treatments are available, including Invisalign, deep cleanings, root canals, crowns, extractions, restoring implants, dentures, in-office whitening, and sedation.
- All PPO insurance plans accepted and financing through Care Credit: Nest Dental never wants finances to be a deterrent to better health. They help you understand your benefits to get the treatment you need.
- Enjoy the convenience of email and text reminders and iPad check-in.
- Accessibility: Located just a few blocks from the Millbrae BART/Caltrain station and both US-101 and I-280. There is free parking in front and behind the building, with two wheelchair accessible entrances.