Mills Estates real estate is at the top of the Millbrae market. Large homes, with three, four or five bedrooms, built between 1954 and 1970, with 2,000 square feet of living space and above, large lots and bay views, tend to command prices of $2 million and up. In fact, of the most recent 10 Mills Estates sales, two came in a touch under $2 million, while the rest ranged from $2.18 to $2.93 million, with a median of $2.475 million.
To view a detailed google map of the Mills Estates neighborhood, click here. The MLS area is 472.
- Open floorplan homes mostly built in the 1960s
- Opportunity for larger square footage and larger lot
- Close to 280 and easy to pop down Trousdale to the Millbrae BART station
- Many homes have sweeping bay views
- Does not have a typical Burlingame older home feel
- Not close to Burlingame Ave and Broadway
- Hilly, though some streets are level
Home Data per tax records
|Single Family Homes|
|1 Bedroom Homes||none|
|2 Bedroom Homes||6|
|3 Bedroom Homes||302|
|4 Bedroom Homes||323|
|5+ Bedroom Homes||78|
|Number of Sales||45|
|Percent List Price Received||108.6%|
|Median Sales Price||$1,960,000|
|Average Sale Price||$1,792,000|
|Lowest Sale Price||$500,000|
|Highest Sale Price||$2,800,000|
Burlingame Real Estate Market Review
Each year Raziel publishes this award winning annual review of the Burlingame real estate market.