Burlingables is a wonderful tree-lined neighborhood bursting with architectural delights. Properties here generally sell for between $1.65 and $2.75 million. In 2017, Burlingame homes sold for a median price of $2.15 million and an average of $2.16 million. Homes range from 1,200 – 1,900 s/f generally, but there are some beautiful larger traditional homes as well, and it’s not uncommon to see a growing family who loves their street so much they choose to add on or rebuild completely rather than just buy a new home. Burlingables is steps from Burlingame High School and all of its modern athletic facilities, including tennis courts and the largest public swimming pool between San Francisco and Santa Clara. The neighborhood is arguably Burlingame’s most walkable neighborhood too; it is very close to Burlingame Avenue’s shops and restaurants, and also near the Downtown Burlingame Caltrain station.
To view a detailed google map of the Burlingables neighborhood, click here. The MLS area is 463.
- Arguably Burlingame's hottest neighborhood; less than one home per month on average comes up for sale
- Quintessential tree-lined streets with classic Burlingame homes
- Super close and easily walkable to Downtown Burlingame and Burlingame Avenue, Washington Park, and Caltrain
- Lot sizes are on average 5,000 s/f compared to the 6,000 s/f average for Burlingame, however, most homes have attached garages with full-sized yards, and many homes on 6,000 s/f lots elsewhere in Burlingame have detached garages with the garage in the rear of the property
- Homes within one or two blocks of the freeway may have freeway noise
- High price per square foot, but worth it for those who choose to buy in the neighborhood
Home Data per tax records
|Single Family Homes|
|1 Bedroom Homes||none|
|2 Bedroom Homes||141|
|3 Bedroom Homes||174|
|4 Bedroom Homes||52|
|5+ Bedroom Homes||4|
|Number of Sales||8|
|Percent List Price Received||114.5%|
|Median Sales Price||$2,203,000|
|Average Sale Price||$2,274,000|
|Lowest Sale Price||$1,775,000|
|Highest Sale Price||$3,101,000|
Burlingame Real Estate Market Review
Each year Raziel publishes this award winning annual review of the Burlingame real estate market.