Excellent Opportunity Close to Everything!
With a location near everything, this is the perfect opportunity to create your dream home! Adjacent to Victoria Park with playground and redwood groves, this home is also just one-half mile to Washington Park and Recreation Center and less than one mile to Caltrain and famed Burlingame Avenue for shopping and dining. Boasting original Spanish architecture, circa 1932, and vintage character, the home has a split-level floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The rear yard is especially large with a spacious deck and gardens all around. Whether enjoying the home’s original heritage, remodeling, or even building new, this is truly an excellent opportunity in one of the Peninsula’s most sought-after cities midway between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
Facts and Figures
- Offered at $1,250,000
- 2 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- 1,500 sq. ft. home, per county records
- 6,250 sq. ft. lot, per county records
- Built in 1932
- Washington Elementary, Burlingame Intermediate, Burlingame High School
- Listed on March 9th, 2017
- MLS# ML81641654
Open House Dates
- Sunday, 03/26/2017 from 1:00 - 4 pm - Add to your calendar.
Listed by Raziel Ungar