In the years since it first opening, Woodlake’s cutting-edge perks have become standards for large condominium developments. Woodlake remains popular not only because of this but also because it delivers all of this at reasonable prices. Today, Woodlake condos for sale range in price from as low as $500,000 (for a one-bedroom unit) all the way up until it pushes $1 million (for two-bedroom townhouses). One-bedroom units can range from $500,000 to $800,000, while two-bedroom condo homes can range from $725,000 to $975,000.
Its mixture of location, amenities and value appeals to a wide range of buyers. Woodlake is a favorite for people of all ages, and is also steps from a newly renovated shopping area with a Safeway, CVS, and Starbucks. It is also immediately adjacent to the just renovated athletic facilities of San Mateo High School.
To view a detailed google map of the Woodlake neighborhood, click here. The MLS area is 416.
- One of the best resort-style condo complexes on the north peninsula
- Relaxing feel with ponds, tennis courts, walking paths, and more
- Very easy to hop on 101 for commuting
- Walking distance to downtown Burlingame and close to downtown San Mateo
- Conveniently located laundry rooms on each floor, but not in unit
Home Data per tax records
|Single Family Homes|
|1 Bedroom Homes||no data|
|2 Bedroom Homes||no data|
|3 Bedroom Homes||no data|
|4 Bedroom Homes||no data|
|5+ Bedroom Homes||no data|