Contact

Meadows

Located at Millbrae’s northwestern edge, directly behind the Capuchino neighborhood and bordered to 280 to the west, Millbrae Meadows is a pristine example of a mid-century suburban neighborhood. Its 700 single-family homes are part of a single housing development built between 1955 and 1964 by the Stoneson Brothers, prominent Bay Area homebuilders during the immediate post-war era. Hilly and pristine today, between 1944 and 1950 Millbrae Meadows was the site of the infamous “Macco Pit,” an operation that removed 17 million cubic yards of dirt from the hillside to be used in the expansions of San Francisco International Airport (then known as Mills Field) and the Bayshore Freeway. Upon these projects’ completion, the pit was sold to the Stonesons for $400,000

  • 542
    Homes
  • $1.81M
    Median Sale Price
  • $1.82M
    Average Sale Price