Buri Buri is another South San Francisco district populated by typical one- and two-story mid-century suburban homes whose period charm, an afterthought in 1950, now makes them popular with buyers. Two-car garages and neat, well-maintained lawns are the norm in Buri Buri, and a central location near freeways, BART, shopping, dining and parks has contributed to homes here selling for approximately 104 percent of their asking price.
- Homes and lots slightly larger than similar South San Francisco neighborhoods; some properties have views
- Location is convenient for auto and train commuters, shopping and dining
- Residents show pride of ownership; properties are well-maintained and homeowners are active in the local community
- Most amenities are not within easy walking distance of Buri Buri; neighborhood WalkScore is under 40.
- Westborough Boulevard, which forms the southern border of Buri Buri, is heavily trafficked
Home Data per tax records
|Single Family Homes|
|1 Bedroom Homes||0|
|2 Bedroom Homes||0|
|3 Bedroom Homes||0|
|4 Bedroom Homes||0|
|5+ Bedroom Homes||0|