Director of Operations Ninja with Burlingame Properties at Pacific Union in Burlingame
We are looking for a full time director of operations for a top producing Realtor in Burlingame. In this role, you might be called a buyer and seller concierge, transaction ninja, or the glue who holds our deals together. We’re a fun group looking for an awesome team player to join us and make an immediate impact. A positive, happy attitude is super important to us.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, flexible and enjoy working with others. This position requires strong computer and telephone skills; excellent organizational and administrative experience, along with the ability to prioritize work. Candidate must enjoy helping people; be a team player and problem solver, and truly be committed to his/her own and others’ success.
This position will include working with our fantastic buyers and sellers; transactional tasks; managing the contract-to-close process and answering main office phone.
- Ability to handle short deadlines and work in a busy environment and on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to be proactive, work independently, and be a self starter
- Requires strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Discretion with sensitive material a must
- Some evening hours required
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum two years real estate experience required
- A valid California real estate license is a plus, but not required
Why You Should Work With Us
Check us out on yelp and the nice things our clients say about us. While we are a small, close knit, smoking talented team, we are the top producing real estate team in Burlingame (each of the last three years we were #1 in Burlingame for number of sales and this year our goal is to rank in the top 250 agents in the country). We are completely client centered - we do lots of great events for our clients like an annual county fair, Thank You Dinners at Il Fornaio, Thanksgiving Pie events, and we love to deliver gifts to our clients in person (we have the coolest swag!). Nothing makes us happier than seeing our clients super happy and smiling! We like to have fun outside the office too!
To apply, please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email:
- Cover letter
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Subject line of email: “Your assistant (first name, last name)”
- Applications that do not follow directions will not be considered